2.26.2014

Boston Food Ventures

Went to Boston to visit my bestie, Stephanie, this past weekend and let's just say, I missed the girl like crazy! Our catchups and adventures had seriously been long overdue. Had a blast going on food ventures while i was there so without further ado, here is my Boston food diary :)

Seen girl-scout cookies being sold on tv shows and movies, but never in person. Absolutely had to get my hands on some and boy, they don't disappoint :P


Veggie Burger at 75 Chestnut, at 75 Chestnut. Yes, the restaurant and location plays with your head haha, but hands down, Bomb.

Pear Pistachio Tart at Patisserie on Newbury. Heard about this place through other bloggers and I finally had the chance to try this baby out :)


BIGASS SCORPION BOWL at Itadaki on Newbury. Plus, met one of my bestie's ex colleague/friend, Mark

Grilled salmon at Margaritas in Medford

I literally forgot the last time I had ice cream, let alone, Coldstone Creamery!! It's definitely been years. Had to get my ice cream fix :P



Fish Burger at Kelly's Roast Beef at Medford. Known for their roast beef of course, but I wanted fish haha

And lastly, just like Coldstone, I haven't had Pinkberry in forever

I MISS YOU ALREADY, STEPHANIE CHEN! Thank you so much for taking me around Boston and just being amazing overall<3 Must visit you more often this come Spring/Summer :)

1 comment:

  1. omg these pics make me hungry now!! Burgers are my fave!!

    www.yoannita90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete