12.27.2010

Hello Kitty for Sephora

I've just recently received a package in the mail from my sister via USP and guess what it was!! ..HELLO KITTY Beauty products! Products shown were purchased from the Sephora website and was considered a preview of what Sephora would be launching in mid January.

Hello Kitty Hand Held Mirror
Hello Kitty Apple Cheeks
Hello Kitty Sweet Gloss

Look! The box has Hello Kitty/Bow details on them. Very cute.
This mirror is actually chrome colored which makes it look very bamf :)

I loved how the bow wasn't a smooth surface like the rest of the mirror, but instead had jewel textures on it.
the other side of the mirror

Hello Kitty Apple Cheek and Sweet Gloss

colors in "peachy"

flash
without flash

The packaging were super cute and also had mini hello kitty detailing 

flash
without flash. sorry i couldn't quite rotate this picture permanently.

flash

The products were really sheer. I actually had to swipe the product on my hand for a good 10 seconds for it to show up on camera. But indeed very wearable for an everyday look.

Thanks to my sister for these amazing Hello Kitty Products. Check out her blog at hok5.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Must be thrilled with all the products! Surprisingly, I didn't get anything from this collection. -_- At least I can live vicariously through you haha.

    ReplyDelete