5.03.2011

Mini Winnie Haul ^^

There really isn't much that I bought that I can haul about, but here are the two items I picked up over the weekend and currently LOVING!

Memoirs of a Kitty Palette

When I first saw this in a magazine, I went nuts just staring at the packaging. Such beautiful packaging inside/out and just catches your attention on the spot lol. Two weeks later, it finally came out at Sephora so I knew I had to get it, and so yeah.. I got it. haha
This palette contains 4 neutral shadows on top and 2 blushes on the bottom. Small enough to carry around making it very convenient and portable if you ask me lol


I especially love this palette for their neutral colors and blushes. Also the fact that it contains only 4 shadows and 2 blushes, not like some neutral palettes I've seen that contain so many neutrals where I gotta pull one of those, "Oh! I'll use this one today!.. or hmm.. maybe this one!.. No wait.. that one!" kind of moment. Naaa'mean?! lol. Seriously.. it really kills time -_-

Marc by Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Watch
I've also purchased this rose gold Marc by Marc Jacobs watch from Macy's. They had a 25% dc event over the weekend, which also applies to designer products, so I had to take my chances haha. I've been looking for a watch for a while but I never seem to settle down on one i really like. I mean I have, but I always end up changing my mind. I really like this one though, cause it's simple yet feminine :)

That is all! Have a good one!..
..cause I sure will with these items :)


3 comments:

  1. The colour of the watch you chose is gorgeous, I love rose gold and the Hello Kitty palette is quite adorable! The neautral shades are great for everyday wear and it's nice and compact to take around with you for touch ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute palette! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:25 AM

    WHERE DID YOU BUY THAT WATCH?!? im looking for the exact same one but cant find it anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete